WHAT ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Permanent solution for tooth loss
Dental implants represent a common procedure of permanently replacing missing teeth without affecting neighboring teeth.
With the help of dental implants, we can fully remedy toothlessness and thus strongly improve chewing and speaking abilities as well as restore a beautiful smile. Implants can also serve as carriers of a fixed dental bridge or denture.
Reasons for restorative dentistry:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
- Restore a patient’s confident smile.
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- Restore or enhance facial tissues.
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable.
We accept most dental insurance plans and will file claims on your behalf, saving you the time and hassle. We will tell you upfront what your insurance plan will pay for and offer options for taking care of any remaining balance.
We accept and honor most dental insurance plans. The following are just a few of the dental insurance carriers we’re providers for:
Please call our office for more details at: (719) 301-5300